Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Pondering

During my third call to my health insurance company to urge them to pay a bill that was their responsibility over two years ago, I was told that I would be transfered to a resolution specialist. I wonder why on earth that would even be a title??? Is there someone calling for reasons other than getting a problem resolved? Do they have compliment specialists? If so, I want that job. I am sure there is a whole butt load of free time involved with that position!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL....I love the way your mind works. Just like mine!

Laura said...

Did you ever get it resolved? You think deeply into things...that wou;d've never crossed my mind. That was Ayden, Peyton's little bro. He's doing great 4 mo. old now and almost 8 pounds! His due date was the end of March.

ABE's Mama said...

Kim, Let me know if you need help. I know how to handle those people.